Essential Fall Whites 6-pack
You'll get one of each of these:
- Domaine de la Camarette Armonia Blanc, Provence, France, 2016, $12--a wonderful example of a Provencale kitchen sink white wine. Juicy, fresh, lively and downright quaffable. Hard to beat as an everyday "house" white.
- Poggio al Sole Chiara, Tuscany, Italy 2016, $17--A unique blend of Chardonnay and Sangiovese without skin contact. The resulting wine is raised in stainless steel and has a nice combo of richness and freshness.
- Rey S'is Plau, Roussillon, France 2016, $12--One of our most popular whites around here. Love that little prickle and spritz in the beginning. Followed along with a low alcohol wine that's ready for aperitifs.
- Tave Blanc, Rhone Valley, France 2016, $12--Stupidly good dry Muscat that disappears a little too fasts. The French would call this gouleyant--slurpal
- Terra Remota Ales Blanques, Catalunya, Spain 2016, $17--A new favorite among our Spanish afficionados. A little kiss of the sea on the lips is followed by a honeyed and dry wine with great complexity.
- Mas Karoilna Blanc, Catalanes, Franc 2015, $17--The richest and most powerful of the bunch. Made from old-vine Grenache Blanc and spends a bit of time in barrel. Great for the season's last use of the barbecue!
2 or more units